Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cindilou Who In Whoville

Cindilou Who In Whoville

Welcome one and all. Please forgive me as I start this new blog. I am not experienced at it, and therefore hopefully will learn things without accidentally posting it on someone else's blog.

A little about me. Born in Canada, one of 5 of us. I am a sensitive and caring person, who cares about others. I have done many different jobs and activities in my life. Teaching preschool for 8 years to being an administrative assistant to a director of a call center for 6 years.

I have traveled the United States quite extensively, from Hawaii to Florida. I have seen California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, Idaho, Ohio, Illinois, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida.

This is just a bit about myself; welcome and hopefully you will have some while you are here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Maria Junus said...

Love the effects. I wish I knew how to do it.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Annette Lyon said...

Welcome to blogland! I've had a ball since jumping on board. Hope you do, too.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home